"I'm Still Dreaming" By Cinderella Sawit

I’m still dreaming for a guy …..
            Who can loved me without any reservation..
                               A guy…..  
             Who can respect me in all my decision…
                               A guy….
             Who can understand me in times of trouble
                            And a Guy ….
             Who can fully share his life with me unto eternity.

It doesn’t really matter about his face
       ….. soon our physical body will be broken down into pieces.
It doesn’t  really matter about his riches
       ….. all I need is someone who have his sweetness.

I don’t wanna see my life like a tedious book…
       ……unreadable and cannot be written properly.
No one can read, no one can understood.

I don’t wanna see myself sitting get behind
        … still waiting for him to comeback.
I wanna be the Number One in his deepest heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“ SABAY SABAY NA HAKBANG TUNGO SA MAUNLAD NA KINABUKASAN”

Pagbangon, Isang Simulain